Skip to content
Daily SEL Lesson – Optimism & Happiness 6/10
How to be Confident!
- Fold a plain white piece of paper in half two times so you have 4 squares.
- On the top of the page, write “Ways To Believe in Myself.”
- Write in each box or draw a picture of ways you can believe in yourself and share it.
- What are 4 of your positive qualities? What parts of your personality are you most proud of?
- One of the participants talked about how people have had doubts about him and he showed them otherwise. When have you turned someone’s doubt into a success?