Skip to content
Daily SEL Lesson – Growing Your Empathy 5/29
- Watch the Video
- What does it mean to empathize?
- Make an acrostic poem, making a word for each letter in EMPATHY to fit our lesson about feeling what others are feeling.
- Take a photo of your design and share it with your family.
- What do you think of the “Bystander Effect?”
- How would you define the “Diffusion of Responsibility?”
- When have you done the “right thing” when you were by yourself? (Helping someone open a door? Defending someone being harassed? Telling someone they dropped something?)
- Can you think of a time when you were with a group and forgot to do the right thing?
- It takes being brave and not always doing what others do, but doing what you know is right, Inclusion of Responsibility.