Daily SEL Lesson – Mindfulness 4/1
Welcome to the CLS Daily SEL lesson. Each day, Monday through Friday, we will provide a new social-emotional learning lesson designed to build emotional intelligence and resilience. There will be a lesson for elementary students and a lesson for secondary students that include media (videos, audios, or text) and simple step-by-step instructions.
We hope that the lessons are helpful to you and your children.
Weekly Focus: Mindfulness
Elementary Lesson – Practice 4-7-8 Breathing
Media: Video –
- Watch the video and practice the breathing exercise.
- Try 4-7-8 breathing at least three times this week.
- Share with your parent or teacher what your experience was like.
Secondary Lesson – Breathing
Media: Audio –
- Click on the link above and follow the narrator’s instructions. She will guide your through a mindfulness exercise. Complete this is a quiet place.
- How did you feel through the guided mindfulness?
- Practice this several times this week.
See you tomorrow for our next lesson!